Hello everyone. Can I ask you a easy question? Do you, by means of any chance, recognize what’s Mold? Well, if your answer is no – then you have to surely examine the article below.
In this article we are going to expose you the most commonplace symptoms of Mold illness (don’t ignore them), how to tell if you are at threat and the first-class methods to protect yourself.
But first, answer me this question for you – mold is a fungus that develops in the form of multicellular filaments called hyphae. You have to also understand that molds reproduce with the aid of growing tiny spores that fly in the air and are invisible to the naked eye.
The mold spores are omnipresent within the biosphere and are a part of the dirt in our houses and operating places.
You have to also understand that the mold spores typically grow within the bathrooms, in rooms that aren’t well-ventilated, in water-damaged buildings and they could connect to shoes, clothes, furniture, carpets, books, papers, or even pets.
Many specialists around the arena claim that mold produces mycotoxins, poisonous chemical substances that can save you protein synthesis, damage macrophage systems, preclude particle clearance inside the lung, and growth sensitivity to bacterial endotoxin.
This means which you have to be very careful, because excessive publicity to molds can be very harmful to human beings and may lead to some serious fitness problems.
The real trouble is that most doctors will in no way diagnose mold illness because the conventional medicinal drug firmly believes that exposure to mold does not constitute a large hazard for the health.
THE SYMPTOMS OF MOLD ILLNESS:
- Memory problems, brain fog, and lack of concentration
- Constant fatigue and malaise
- Muscle cramping and pains and joint pain without inflammatory arthritis
- Numbness and tingling
- Frequent headaches
- Sensitivity to light, red eyes, and blurred vision
- Sinus infection, coughing, and shortness of breath
- Nerve pain
- Abdominal pain, nausea, and diarrhea
- Metallic taste
- Sudden weight gain
- Excessive thirst
- Increased urination
- Static shocks
- Sweats (especially night sweats)
WE RECOMMEND YOU TO MAKE THE FOLLOWING STEPS IF YOU SUSPECT THAT YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MOLD:
- This is the most important thing about mold and mold toxicity – you should learn more about mold illness. Well, this means that you should find and read Dr. Shoemaker’s amazing book titled “Surviving Mold”.
- After that, you can hire an environmental professional to perform a visual inspection of your home